Monday, November 22, 2010

My First Half Wig!

This is my very first half wig! Say hello to Helene. I thought it would be a great idea to use half wigs as a protective style. Underneath my wig I have a plasic baggy on my ends(moisturised&sealed). I learned to apply my half wig from youtube. There are a bunch of tutorials there on  just about everything. I love it! Anyway I just wanted to share a pic with you all so you can see how it looks. Thanks to Adrianna Thomas a.k.a Adri. I learned a cool tip on how to add volume to the half wigs. I never wore them for that exact reason, because to me they have no volume, but you see there is a certain way to put your hair up so you can achieve that volume its very clever(more like DUH!) I must say and its very simple too : )

4 comments:

  1. ^^^ Thanks Find Hair Stylists! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. patiently waiting for a hair update! :-)
    hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a new hair does not begin to grow from the follicle. Excluding the cases of medical or illness induced baldness the answers to where and why this occurs are not well understood. In the majority of cases it appears to be connected to genetics and aging but not with diet, nutrition, nor is it a disease. Regrow hair

    ReplyDelete