Thursday, November 18, 2010

Reggie Update!

OK!

I have been gone for a minute, so forgive me I have been faithful with my regimen and alot is going on. I changed a few things I am now hooked on garnier Fructis Length and Strength shampoo, and conditioner. I love it! It smells great and my hair is super soft! I did a pree-poo with coconut oil, I platted my hair and shampooed the crown and glory way (just to try it). I did not air dry my hair this time.... I blow dried it, and I flat ironed my hair ONLY! Bcause I plan to do this once a month so I can stretch my relaxer as much as I can. Im still usin the baggy method for my ends im also waiting for my Garnier fructis split ends treatment I ordered from amazon and I have heard alot of great reviews this product is no longer in stores and there are quite a few people who are upset about that because they love the treatment. So ... Like the product junkie I am : ) I bought 4 just incase it's any good. If its not for me I will give it to whom ever wants it... Anyway.... After blow drying my hair I used garnier's root booster serum to flat iron my hair and it gave my wrap so much BODY! It moves and everything! Oh! and Before I forget I also cut a side swept bang its not professional but its decent to wear I actually clipped my own hair.... Thats a big deal for me because scissors are my enemy and I am not a huge fan on cutting hair I love hair and its health too much to just up and cut it. Unless it is absolutely necessary. Other than that no way! So I just had to share that with you all. I will post pics of my wrap as of right now its 3:24am I am already prepared for bed but as soon as I comb it down tomorrow I will post the pics as "My Garnier Results" As for now I am off to bed later! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment