Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Hair Regimen

*TUESDAY'S I.......Baggy my hair at night using Qp mango butter, and I like to seal with either Emu oil, or Jamaican black castor oil. There my two favorites and they have really thicken up my hair over time.

*WEDNESDAY'S I.......Wash my hair with Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner, and I always air dry Im a fan of flat ironing, so if I air dry I eliminate some heat.

*SATURDAY'S I.......
Baggy again at night.

*SUNDAY'S I........
Co wash meaning I use my conditioner as if it were a shampoo I do this using mane and tail herbal grow conditioner or with mega tek

ON MY BUSY DAYS (MON,THUR,and FRI) I.......Section my hair before going to bed and I seal my ends using Wave Nouveau moisturizing finishing lotion and castor oil

AND.......Every night since 11/1/10 I have been greasing my scalp with my MN2% and Mega Tek mixed with emu oil.

THATS IT FOR NOW!If I add anything or start anything new. I will be sure to add it here. Please feel free to post your hair regimen and tips in the comment box below thanks! : )
Jamaican Black Castor Oil 4 OzMoisturizing Finishing Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment