Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome All!

Debut as of 11/5/2011

Welcome to UHS!

      Hello my name is Teniecia. 

I would just like to quickly express the purpose of this blog. Which is to post as many ideas as I can share in hopes of new knowledge from you all as well. Over the years I have learned how to style, care for, and grow long healthy hair. I have come across many solutions. Such as when to wash and how, what grows our hair, and most importantly I have grown to learn that although my hair is not natrually silky straight and smooth it is still beautiful and one of a kind. So please join me and share your ideas as well. Rather you have an idea a new hair regimen or if you are simply browsing the blog. Please enjoy my page and most importantly #ShareConverse&Grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment